It’s been an exciting winter at Stacker, and we’re thrilled to welcome an additional five partners to the Stacker Publishing Network: Adams Publishing Group, Advance Local, Beasley Media Group, Narcity, and WEHCO Media.
The new partners reflect the diversity of the current media landscape: newspaper groups, broadcast organizations, and digital platforms.
These new partnerships are in addition to Stacker growing its publisher network by 300% in 2021, helping bring Stacker's journalism to 40 million readers last year.
As Stacker partners, publishers can take advantage of:
- Data- and research-driven evergreen stories that can extend the lifestyle of the biggest news stories and drive traffic from off-platform.
- Licensing rights to all visuals.
- Delivery via RSS, web portal, email, or Slack.
- Early access to new and experimental story formats.
- Quarterly trend reports reflecting on the best-performing stories across the network.
Interested in becoming a part of the Stacker Publishing Network? Contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.